Best Price For Scrap Cars - How It Works
- You submit your scrap car for scrapping using our simple and secure online form
- The request will enter our scrap car request database and be allocated based upon your postcode to the nearest of our 23 nationwide fully licensed scrapping car collection sites.
- You shall receive an automated email with your individual request reference number and you will need to print and complete our scrap car surrender form.
- Raw2K will then call you direct to arrange a convenient day and time for the collection of your scrap car for scrapping.
- On arrival of our driver, the Raw2K scrap car Surrender Form is completed by both you and our driver, and you supply our driver with the V5c (Log Book) if available.
- Your scrap car is loaded onto the recovery truck, and your payment is handed to you by our driver for the scrap vehicle.
- Your scrap car shall then be transported to our agents fully licensed Authorised Treatment Facility Site for the depollution (environmentally approved scrap process) to begin.
- Your scrap car is then depolluted and crushed (scrapped) by our ATF site and the DVLA are notified electronically. (You must also send section 9 of the logbook (V5) by recorded post to the DVLA)
- You shall receive a copy of your scrap car Certificate of Destruction by email from Raw2K Head Office.
- You shall then receive a letter from the DVLA within 4-6 weeks confirming your scrapped car has been de-registered and is now scrap.
Raw2K’s operations are focused upon lowering our waste and increasing recycling, therefore providing us with a controlled and reduced sustainability impact wherever possible. A scrap car is much greener than an abandoned car and the owner is paid for scrapping their car.
Raw2K LTD (Head Office)
Unit 11 Maple Estate
off Stocks Lane
Tel: 01226 770306
Fax: 01226 770266