Cash For Scrap Cars - How It Works
- You submit your scrap car for scrapping using our simple and secure online form
- The request will enter our scrap car request database and be allocated based upon your postcode to the nearest of our 23 nationwide fully licensed scrapping car collection sites.
- You shall receive an automated email with your individual request reference number and you will need to print and complete our scrap car surrender form.
- Raw2K will then call you direct to arrange a convenient day and time for the collection of your scrap car for scrapping.
- On arrival of our driver, the Raw2K scrap car Surrender Form is completed by both you and our driver, and you supply our driver with the V5c (Log Book) if available.
- Your scrap car is loaded onto the recovery truck, and your payment in cash is handed to you by our driver for the scrap vehicle.
- Your scrap car shall then be transported to our agents fully licensed Authorised Treatment Facility Site for the depollution (environmentally approved scrap process) to begin.
- Your scrap car is then depolluted and crushed (scrapped) by our ATF site and the DVLA are notified electronically. (You must also send section 9 of the logbook (V5) by recorded post to the DVLA)
- You shall receive a copy of your scrap car Certificate of Destruction by email from Raw2K Head Office.
- You shall then receive a letter from the DVLA within 4-6 weeks confirming your scrapped car has been de-registered and is now scrap.
Raw2K’s operations are focused upon lowering our waste and increasing recycling, therefore providing us with a controlled and reduced sustainability impact wherever possible. A scrap car is much greener than an abandoned car and the owner is paid cash for scrapping their car.
Raw2K LTD (Head Office)
Unit 11 Maple Estate
off Stocks Lane
Tel: 01226 770306
Fax: 01226 770266